Molly’s Spirits 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Friends of Molly’s! Come help us celebrate as we turn 2!
Time sure flies when you’re having fun, we are so grateful for our customers continued love, support and opportunity to be a part of this amazing Greater Denver area community. We are having a 2 day celebration for our customers in honor of our store turning 2!
The celebration dates and times are as follows:
Friday, December 2nd – 4pm-7pm
Saturday, December 3rd – 11am-4pm
Fun happenings going on for the duration of our party:
- Live chalk artist painting by Mythica! Mythica recently competed on Skin Wars (now on Netflix) and is the same amazing local artist who did the first chalk art installation of Molly during our first anniversary! She will be back doing another Molly rendition in our Spirits section.
- Free food trucks! What’s a party without free food?? Come grab a bite to enjoy while hanging and shopping at Molly’s.
- Free special tastings! Friday, from 5-7pm (usual time) taste through the Campo Viejo wines from Spain. Saturday, from 3-5pm taste through Left Hand Brewing beers from Colorado.
- Photobooth + Photo Contest! We will have a 1920’s themed photobooth setup on Saturday, bringing you back to prohibition era when drinking with friends and family was even more celebrated than it is today. Snap a photo as you enter the store, choosing from a myriad of props such as feather fans and boas, 20’s mobster hats, pearls and big faux fur coats! We will be randomly selecting ONE photo after our celebration each day to win a $50 giftcard to Molly’s!
- Games! From guess the bottle to scavenger hunts, we have a few fun party games you’ll be able to partake in and win prizes from.
- Giveaways! Stay tuned and check back soon! We will be hosting at least one giveaway per day. (Think snowboard giveaways, cocktail packages, etc.)
- Anniversary Sales! We will of course be having special in store sales for our Anniversary! Curious what they are?! You’ll have to come to find out! Trust us, they are worth it!
Questions or comments? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help!
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL HERE!
Trackback from your site.