- Colored sprinkles
- ¾ oz. coconut rum
- ¾ oz. Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- ¼ oz. Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur
- Splash half-and-half
- Whipped cream
- Wet the rim of a martini glass and dip in colored sprinkles.
- Mix coconut rum, white chocolate liqueur, hazelnut liqueur and half-and-half in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Strain into martini glass and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Carefully place a small birthday candle in the center of the whipped cream, light the candle and start singing!