This classic cocktail dates back to the 1880s. It’s part Manhattan, part Martini and 100% delicious. The Earl Grey Juniper Jones Gin brings this historic drink into the modern era, adding complexity and depth, with notes of Earl Grey tea and bergamot.
- 1.5 oz Family Jones EG Gin
- 1.5 oz Carpano Antiqua Vermouth
- .25 oz Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
- 2 dashes Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Combine all ingredients into an ice-filled mixing glass.
- Stir to chill and dilute.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel and/or Luxardo cherry.