The beginning of June marks the beginning of Pride month, and we’re ready to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community! In addition to donating to nonprofits and advocacy groups, we’ll also be sipping on this Pride-themed cocktail all month.
This Rainbow Unicorn Cocktail is a colorful (and delicious!) way to celebrate over 50 years of fighting for equality. Why the unicorn? Check out this article that details the creature’s symbolic meaning. Raise a rainbow glass and let the Pride festivities begin!
- Dip a 13 ounce highball glass in water and then edible glitter to form a rim.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add the coconut water and coconut liqueur to the glass and stir until blended.
- Drizzle the grenadine in slowly so it falls to the bottom and sits.
- Now slowly drizzle the Curacao in so it sits on the top.
- Garnish with a unicorn lollipop and enjoy!
Worried about these steps? We’ve got you covered with these two helpful tutorials for layering a cocktail and rimming a glass.