Molly's 2021 Holiday Gift Guide: Spirits
Thu, Dec 01, 22
Trying to get into the holiday spirits? How about get into some holiday spirits at Molly’s this year.
We have composed a diverse list of spirits at various price points for you to pick from. Already done holiday shopping or have these spirits in your cabinet? We’ve linked some recipes to give you drink inspiration with what you can find at home. If you don’t see one you like, our team has dozens more recommendations for you.
- Castle & Key Sacred Spring Kentucky Vodka: Not going home for the holidays? This spirit’s taste will transport you to your parents house with clean citrus notes followed by vanilla bean and a hint of buttered toast.
- Absolut Vodka: No matter what flavor you choose, this will always be a good choice to bring to the party. Use this vodka in a tipsy punch to impress your friends and family!
- Ransom Spirits Dry Gin: Not in the mood for mulled wine? This gin is a great alternative with some of the same tastes. Notable botanicals include caraway, anise, Oregon Marionberries, and local hops.
- FY Gin: This gin is for those who really want to go against the norm and might want to look at a Christmas tree, but not taste it. Instead of London Dry, this one is Hawai’i Wet meaning it allows flavors to be added after the distillation process. This provides more balanced and complex aromatic tasting experiences.
- Lalo Blanco: Made from the finest agave in the Jalisco highlands, this is the perfect tequila to shoot or sip.
- Volans Tequila Single Barrel Reposado: Only at our Lakeside location, this single barrel release is extremely exclusive. Buy this for the person in your life who likes to be one of a kind because once it’s gone, it’s gone.
- Codigo 1530 Anejo Tequila: Carefully aged for 18 months in the finest French White Oak wine barrels – this is truly one of the finest Anejo tequilas available.
- Old Grand Dad Bonded Bourbon: Grand dad would love this and so would you. A 100 proof bourbon is sure to keep you as warm as chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
- Coppercraft Distillery Straight Bourbon: Some midwest representation, this Michigan based distillery come in close competition to your Kentucky favorites. This one has won several awards and would be the perfect addition to any classic cocktail.
- Elijah Craig Kentucky Straight Rye: The perfect balance of flavor and smoothness at a great price point.
- WhistlePig Old World 12 Year Rye: This rye has the elegance of an 18 year old Scotch and the boldness of your favorite American Rye. This is a great gift for somebody with a refined palate.
- Marble Moonlight Expresso Liqueur: This family recipe is a great gift for the sentimental coffee lover in your life. It has a beautiful dark coffee profile with a smokey, chocolate finish that would pair well seasonal cocktail creations.
- Paolo Lazzaroni & Figli Amaretto: Complex and subtle aromas of marzipan, dried fruits, star anise, and cola nut. Check out this festive recipe for an eggnog amaretto cocktail! Seriously, what could be better than that?
- Golden Moon Ex Gratia Genepi: Genepi is made from herbs, including wormwoods, that grow in the alpine regions of Europe. A great pairing with citrus syrups and alcohols.
- Marquis De La Fayette Vs Cognac: The blend of fruits, creamy vanillas, and leathery spices makes this cognac a memorable experience.
- Ae Dor Cognac Napoleon 17 Years Old Dry Cellar: A floral, fruity, scent of flowers with a superb touch of honey. In the palate, this Cognac has a strength finesse and good maturity. Aged in humid cellar.
If none of these look like a match, you really can’t go wrong with a Molly’s gift card! Let’s raise a glass to skipping the guessing and getting right to the gifting. Cheers!