Last modified: June 11, 2019
Molly’s Spirits and our affiliates (collectively, “Molly’s” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.mollysspirits.com (our “Website”) and Molly’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
- When you place orders through our Website, or otherwise make a purchase through our Website.
- When you interact with Molly’s advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Molly’s offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Molly’s or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Our Policy Concerning Children and Adult Minors
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age, nor for minor adults under 21 years of age given the nature of Molly’s business and sales. No one under the age 18 may provide any personal information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, DO NOT USE OR PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE OR THROUGH ANY OF ITS FEATURES, REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE, MAKE ANY PURCHASES THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, USE ANY OF THE INTERACTIVE FEATURES OF OUR WEBSITE, OR PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF TO US, INCLUDING YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, OR ANY SCREEN NAME OR USER NAME YOU MAY USE. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, shipping or billing address, email address, home/work/mobile telephone number, credit card information, birth date and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- Regarding your product purchases through our Website;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as web browsing profile or history; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, Molly’s payment processing vendors if you place an order on our Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, placing orders with Molly’s, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Molly’s, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact Molly’s.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on our Website.
- Verification you are of legal age to buy product from Molly’s.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Recognize you when you return to our Website .
- Store information about your preferences or prior orders, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Estimate our Website’s audience size and usage patterns.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Molly’s, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We will save any personal information you submit through placing orders on our Website for as long as necessary to perform the services requested thereunder, but only as long as allowed under the laws of your particular jurisdiction or you otherwise exercise your right to erase your personal information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to Molly’s, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Molly’s.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out Molly’s obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Molly’s, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about Molly’s own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information or subscription settings may take up to seven to ten business days.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable our Website to display advertisements to Molly’s advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our Website’s users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To Molly’s subsidiaries.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support Molly’s business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Molly’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Molly’s about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Molly’s, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.