Molly' 2021 Holiday Gift Guide: Wine
Thu, Dec 01, 22
Red, white, or sparkling? Whatever you’re looking for, Molly’s has the answer.
This gift guide has something for everybody, at all price points. In a pinch? Don’t be a grinch! We also have a huge chilled wine section for any last minute needs on your way to your holiday dinner parties.
- Maillart Platine 1er Cru Brut Champagne: Grower Champagne is always the right choice – especially during the holidays. Pop this bottle and enjoy the balanced mixture of spice and citrus fruits.
- Graham Beck Brut Rose: Strawberries, raspberries, and red cherries weave together in this delightful fizzy Brut Rose. There is no wine that has made us more friends than this festive bottle.
- Moon Twist Sauvignon Blanc: Looking for a crowd pleaser? This bottle will not let you down. It tastes and feels like summer in a bottle – what more could you want as we head towards the nadir of the Winter Solstice? We are one of the few stores to have this in stock so grab it while you can!
- La Cana Albarino: This zesty white is packed with pleasure. La Cana, full of lovely floral notes and citrus zest, loves fare from the sea but can hold its own with heavier meals.
- Carlin De Paolo Casalcomignoli Barbara D’Asti: Barbera D’Astis tend to be a little bit lighter and fresher than their counterparts from Alba. This wine from Carlin de Paolo is no exception. Fine grained tannins frame dark berries, baking spices and herbs. An honest wine produced by a 4th generation wine growing family. A heritage of love and respect for the vineyard shows in every glass.
- Lagar De Codegua Amalgama: A medium/full bodied red blend from high altitude vineyards in Cachapoal Valley, Chile. A beautifully balanced wine that offers fruit, tannin, and acidity in perfect harmony. A great feasting wine and a steal at under $15.
- Macedon Pinot Nior: Burgundian Pinot Noir without the Burgundy price point. An elegant mineral driven wine with subtle red raspberry and cherry components. Perfect for salmon, poultry, and rare/medium rare roasts.
If none of these look like a match, you really can’t go wrong with a Molly’s gift card! Let’s raise a glass to skipping the guessing and getting right to the gifting. Cheers!