Drink — er…deck — the halls with this boozy reindeer ornament craft! Since most of our holiday celebrations will be taking place at home this year, there’s plenty of time to indulge in some festive crafting!
Sure, buying Christmas ornaments might be convenient, but making your own is way more memorable. Plus with the boozy bonus, your Christmas tree won’t be the only thing getting lit this holiday season.
- 5 inches green ribbon
- 5 inches red ribbon
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 red pom-pom
- 1 brown pipe cleaner
- 50ml liquor bottle (We recommend dark liquor for the aesthetic)
- Hot glue gun
- 1 pencil
- Gather supplies and turn on festive holiday music!
- Start by twisting the pipe cleaner around your pencil to create the right shape for the antlers.
- Tie the red ribbon into a neat bow.
- Get out the glue gun and glue each decorative piece on the bottle as shown in the picture above.
- Let the ornament sit while the glue dries.
- Trim antlers and bottom ribbon however you see fit.
- Congrats! Your boozy reindeer ornament is ready to hang on the tree!
No space left for ornaments on the tree? You could also skip the green ribbon and turn this festive shooter into a white elephant gift, stocking stuffer or bar cart decoration!
PS: Don’t let your cat get in the way of your gluing… Happy crafting!