**Updated May 8, 2020**
To protect our customers and staff, all Molly’s shoppers must wear a face covering that covers both your nose and mouth at all times in our stores until further notice in compliance with the mask mandates in Wheat Ridge and Denver. If you do not have one, a Molly’s team member will be happy to provide one to you.
This requirement does not apply to children under 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.
Thanks for your cooperation!
**Updated April 17, 2020**
Our commitment to the safety of our customers, staff and partners remains our top priority.
In the past few weeks, we’ve made adjustments to our schedules to limit overlap and enable our team to keep a safe distance from one another. We receive from our vendors from 6-10 a.m., allowing them to get their work done before our doors open to the public at 11.
Additionally, we’ve made masks available to our entire team and installed sneeze guards at our cashier stands as an extra precaution.
Due to the current guidelines set by the CDC and the local government, we are not carrying kegs until further notice. We feel that this decision will limit the spread of germs and encourage the stay-at-home order set in place in Colorado, as kegs are typically used for gatherings of more than 10 people.
- In-Store + Curbside Hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Delivery Hours (via Drizly): 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
**Updated April 4, 2020**
For the safety of our valued customers and our incredible staff, we will be limiting the capacity at our store to only 10 customers at a time. When one guest leaves, one guest will be welcomed into our store.
While we love seeing you in person, please know that you have options to shop! We encourage you to consider taking advantage of our new online ordering capabilities for curbside pickup or the Drizly app for delivery to your door.
**Updated March 27, 2020**
Our staff and customers remain our top priority, and we feel that these changes will help us provide you with the best experience possible and keep everyone as safe as possible.
**Updated March 24, 2020**
In addition to the previously established changes that are outlined below, we’ve also implemented strict social distancing practices in our stores. Only 50 people will be allowed in our store at one time, and Molly’s team members will be situated at the doors to ensure this practice is followed.
While our stores remain open, we highly encourage online ordering when possible. Just last week, we launched a new website that features online ordering capabilities.
- In-Store Pickup: You can place orders for in-store pickup through our website. We’ll gather your items and text you when they are ready to be picked up.
- Curbside Pickup: You can place orders for curbside pickup through our website. Select the option for curbside pickup at checkout. Your confirmation text will include details regarding who to call when you arrive. A Molly’s team member will meet you at your vehicle to check your ID and delivery your order.
- Delivery: Please find us on the Drizly app.
**Updated March 17, 2020**
At Molly’s Spirits, the safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority. We’re doing everything we can to ensure a safe and clean shopping experience for everyone involved so that none of your boozy needs go unsatisfied.
What are we doing?
With the health and well-being of our customers and staff in mind, we are implementing the following enhanced procedures in our stores in an effort to limit exposure:
- All in-store tastings have been cancelled for the next 30 days, and we will reassess after that time.
- Staff will be using down time to sanitize the store and our delivery vehicles, especially areas that are touched frequently like credit card terminals, handles and shopping carts.
- We purchased UV sanitizers for each location that will be used to sanitize electronic equipment and phones.
- Each location will be operating with only one cash till. All others will only accept credit card payments. Since cash passes through many hands, this helps limit the exposure to germs.
- We are following all CDC and Tri-County Health Department guidelines.
- Our Drizly delivery vehicles are stocked with sanitizers and wiped down frequently.
- We are limiting all employee interactions to essential local vendors only. Since many of these people travel often, we are also suspending in-store visits from vendors that are non-essential to the daily operations of our stores.
- All employees who are non-essential to daily floor operations of the stores will be working remotely.
What does that mean for you?
While we understand things are changing by the minute, we are open for business and excited to welcome you into our stores in Lakeside and Greenwood Village. If anything changes, we will update you via email and social media.
If you prefer to stay home, we encourage the use of our delivery service. Orders can be placed through the Drizly App (available on web, App Store and Play Store), and the code DRIZLYRETAILER will give you $5 off your order.
We ask that you please remain at home if you are sick or experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
We will continue to be proactive and communicative, making adjustments as needed for the further heath and safety of us all. Please visit this page for the latest information on our efforts, which we will update in real-time.
The Molly’s Spirits Team