**Updated March 27, 2020**
Our staff and customers remain our top priority, and we feel that these changes will help us provide you with the best experience possible and keep everyone as safe as possible.
**Updated March 24, 2020**
In addition to the previously established changes that are outlined below, we’ve also implemented strict social distancing practices in our stores. Only 50 people will be allowed in our store at one time, and Molly’s team members will be situated at the doors to ensure this practice is followed.
While our stores remain open, we highly encourage online ordering when possible. Just last week, we launched a new website that features online ordering capabilities.
- In-Store Pickup: You can place orders for in-store pickup through our website. We’ll gather your items and text you when they are ready to be picked up.
- Curbside Pickup: You can place orders for curbside pickup through our website. Select the option for curbside pickup at checkout. Your confirmation text will include details regarding who to call when you arrive. A Molly’s team member will meet you at your vehicle to check your ID and delivery your order.
- Delivery: Please find us on the Drizly app.
**Updated March 17, 2020**
At Molly’s Spirits, the safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority. We’re doing everything we can to ensure a safe and clean shopping experience for everyone involved so that none of your boozy needs go unsatisfied.
What are we doing?
With the health and well-being of our customers and staff in mind, we are implementing the following enhanced procedures in our stores in an effort to limit exposure:
- All in-store tastings have been cancelled for the next 30 days, and we will reassess after that time.
- Staff will be using down time to sanitize the store and our delivery vehicles, especially areas that are touched frequently like credit card terminals, handles and shopping carts.
- We purchased UV sanitizers for each location that will be used to sanitize electronic equipment and phones.
- Each location will be operating with only one cash till. All others will only accept credit card payments. Since cash passes through many hands, this helps limit the exposure to germs.
- We are following all CDC and Tri-County Health Department guidelines.
- Our Drizly delivery vehicles are stocked with sanitizers and wiped down frequently.
- We are limiting all employee interactions to essential local vendors only. Since many of these people travel often, we are also suspending in-store visits from vendors that are non-essential to the daily operations of our stores.
- All employees who are non-essential to daily floor operations of the stores will be working remotely.
What does that mean for you?
While we understand things are changing by the minute, we are open for business and excited to welcome you into our stores in Lakeside and Greenwood Village. If anything changes, we will update you via email and social media.
If you prefer to stay home, we encourage the use of our delivery service. Orders can be placed through the Drizly App (available on web, App Store and Play Store), and the code DRIZLYRETAILER will give you $5 off your order.
We ask that you please remain at home if you are sick or experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
We will continue to be proactive and communicative, making adjustments as needed for the further heath and safety of us all. Please visit this page for the latest information on our efforts, which we will update in real-time.
The Molly’s Spirits Team