Dads come in all forms and, luckily, so do gifts! With Father’s Day just around the corner, here are some thoughtful ideas on how to warm the heart of your beloved pops.
Oh, and if you’re struggling to remember the date of Father’s Day, it’s June 20th for all the procrastinators out there!
The Grill Master Dad
- Personalized BBQ Tools set: The Grill Master Dad takes cookouts way too seriously, and this is the grill set of his dreams. It’s personalized, thoughtful and useful for the next family BBQ.
- Juicy Banger IPA: This dad lives for an IPA, and Station 26’s Juicy Banger IPA pairs perfectly with grilled meats and mom’s famous pasta salad!
- Molly’s Spirits Baseball Cap: This is the perfect accessory to keep the sun out of his eyes while he’s checking on the burgers.
The DIY Dad
- Tool Bag: The DIY dad is a full-time father and part-time handyman around the house. This tool bag will get him excited about his next home improvement project.
- Rye Whiskey: Nothing says rugged like rye whiskey. We’ve got you covered with our single barrel selects from Woodford Reserve and Rossville Union.
- A New Tool: This dad loves any opportunity to get his hands on a new tool. We love this multi-tool with personalized engravings to add an extra bit of thoughtfulness to your gift.
The "Coach" Dad
- A polo with his favorite sports team: There’s no such thing as too many polos, and this dad will appreciate the special addition of his favorite team.
- Yeti Cooler: This gift covers all the bases for the coach dad. He can bring this high-quality cooler to his next tailgate or child’s sporting event.
- 24-Pack of Beer: He’ll need something to fill up his new cooler, so you might as well give him a 24-pack of beer! Coors would be a fitting option considering how often he probably frequents Coors Field to watch his beloved Rockies.
The Poker Night Dad
- Poker set: This dad will love to show off his new set at his weekly poker night. We love this personalized poker set that also comes with a cigar glass!
- Bourbon: Bourbon and poker nights go hand in hand. We recommend buying a bottle of Molly’s x Boulder Spirits Cask Strength Bourbon for your dad this year.
- Cigar: Pairing a glass of whiskey with a cigar is a famous combination for a reason. You can check out Cigars on 6th downtown or Tobacco Leaf in Lakewood for recommendations on what would pair best with dad’s favorite bourbon.
Still not sure what to buy dad this year? When in doubt, you can never go wrong with the gift of brews or booze!