After coming across this tasty drink on Supercall, we wanted to pass along the hassle-free recipe with our own special Molly’s twist. Frosé is undoubtedly one of the best warm weather drinks, which makes it the ideal beverage to sip on this Labor Day Weekend. I mean c’mon — it’s sweet, refreshing and easy on the eyes.
The best part? Our recipe doesn’t require a blender, ice trays or a complicated list of ingredients. Instead, you can whip up this refreshing drink with only a few easy, breezy steps. So what are you waiting for? Log off, hang up and leave that home office behind for a glass of this delicious Frosé.
- Add the two cans of Molly’s Rosé Bubbles, Trincheri Vermouth Dry and berry-infused syrup into a gallon ziplock bag.
- Gently push the air from the bag and seal.
- Shake the bag to mix thoroughly, holding the top closed with your hand as you shake. (Trust us on this one.)
- Freeze the mixture until you get a slushy consistency (about 6 hours).
- Pour into a wine glass and top with an edible flower.
What You Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 0.5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar, salt and fresh berries.
- Bring the water to a strong simmer. Stir with a whisk to incorporate.
- Remove the pan from the heat once the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Pour into a Mason jar, berries and all, and refrigerate overnight.
- Strain the syrup through a fine sieve and reserve.