Hoppy Holidays to all the beer lovers out there looking to buy for yourself or your loved ones.
Since it’s the most wonderful time of the year, and the most wonderful time for a beer, our team has created the ultimate holiday beer gift guide to prepare you for this boozy season. Don’t see something you love in this list? Come on into the store and our team will help you find the perfect brew or craft you a unique 6-pack!
- Ratio Beerworks — Sparks Fly Juicy IPA: A Denver local brewery and a fan favorite here at Molly’s! Sparks will definitely fly when they open this gift.
- Diebolt Brewing — Postcard Robust Porter: Porters are the perfect match for the cold weather when you need a little something to warm yo up. This is Diebolt’s signature porter that is bound to impress you with the moderately sweet, creamy flavor.
- Avery Brewing Co — Paws & Claws: For the IPA-loving-dog-owner, you know the type. A juicy and hazy IPA that delivers a piney hop flavor that will put you right by the Christmas tree no matter where you are.
- Breckenridge Brewery — Christmas Ale: A perfect balance of malts and five different hops give this India Pale Ale its edge! How could you get more festive than a Christmas Ale straight from the snowcapped Colorado Rockies? Throwing a holiday party? This one is available in mini kegs too.
- Bootstrap Brewing — Lush Puppy: Hidden within a Bootstrap Brewing variety pack – Lush Puppy IPA stands out among the crowd. The citrusy flavor and aroma makes this the only choice for those of you who are in denial about it being winter or packing for a tropical getaway this holiday.
- Finkel and Garf Brewing Co — Oatmeal Milk Stout: A stout that pours as dark as the winter solstice night sky. Indulge in this smooth, malty, chocolatey beer with the cookies you leave out for Santa.