This May, Molly’s launched a number of initiatives to support local hospitality industry workers affected by COVID-19. While we could go it alone, Molly’s believes that we are stronger and can make a greater impact together.
We’ve teamed up with several of our distribution partners to raise funds for nonprofits including the Colorado Bartender’s Guild’s Colorado Family Meal, EatDenver, Friends & Family and Colorado Restaurant Foundation’s Angel Relief Fund.
In support of Colorado Family Meal:
- Molly’s will match Coors Distributing Company’s donation of $1 for each case of Coors, Coors Light, Vizzy and New Belgium Mountain Time Lager sold through the end of the month.
- Masks at a Distance: Molly’s Spirits will be selling face masks with $2 from each mask going towards Colorado Family Meal.
- Eagle Rare Barrel Select Release: We released 150 Eagle Rare Molly’s Barrel Selects in both Lakeside and Greenwood Village with $5 from each bottle sold going toward Colorado Family Meal.
In support of Friends & Family:
- Molly’s will donate $1 for every unit of Titos, Bulleit Bourbon and Buffalo Trace Bourbon in both 750ml and 1.75L sizes through the end of the month.
- We’ve created a t-shirt featuring 13 local distiller partners who wished to be included, and $8 per shirt sold will go directly to Friends and Family. Shirts can be purchased in-store and soon, online.
In support of Colorado Restaurant Foundation Angel Relief Fund:
- Molly’s Spirits and Enotec Imports will each donate $1 from each bottle of wine in the Enotec portfolio.
In support of EatDenver:
Meet the Charities
Colorado Family Meal
Conceived by the Colorado Bartender’s Guild, CFM will provide up to three meals twice weekly for those who sign up for the program. Meals are being distributed every Wednesday and Saturday at the Wynkoop Brewing Company where the food is being prepared and packaged. Sponsors can send anywhere from $10 (which will pay for three meals) to $250 through the guild’s sponsorship page.
Friends & Family
Friends & Family has partnered with Zeppelin Station (and the food concepts within Zeppelin Station) to provide free, nutritious meals to unemployed restaurant and bar workers. Friends & Family is a 501-c3 nonprofit with the aim of helping the local service industry community. Every dime donated goes directly to feeding up to 150 meals per day to out-of-work chefs, bartenders, line cooks, barbacks, waiters, bussers and managers.
Colorado Restaurant Foundation Angel Relief Fund
Colorado Restaurant Foundation is committed to working to support of restaurant and hospitality workers with financial assistance and access to a COVID-19 specific hub of support services that provide Federal, state and community resources for housing, transportation, mental health, medical, child care assistance support and more.
EatDenver’s Double Down Denver initiative to support EatDenver, a nonprofit that connects the local independent restaurant community, providing legislative, marketing and public relations services and opportunities for networking.