A light, easy twist on a tropical classic! This mango mojito is perfect for summertime sipping.
- 2 oz rum (we recommend the Molly’s Spirits barrel select 5 year rum from The Real McCoy!)
- 3-4 oz club soda
- 1 small, very ripe mango
- 1/2 lime
- 5 mint leaves
- Remove mango fruit from skin and place in a blender with the rum. Blend together and set aside.
- Muddle the mint leaves and juice of half a lime.
- Add the club soda and rum/mango mixture.
- Add more club soda as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Pour over ice in a tall glass and stir again before serving.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.