We’re loving sangria for end-of-summer parties given its versatility and endless flavor combinations. Keep scrolling for this dynamite strawberry peach sangria recipe, or, if you’re a hater and this flavor combination doesn’t appeal to you, check out more of our favorite sangria-friendly wines and how we’d spin them.
Let’s meet the star of the show: Encostas Vinho Verde Rosé
A few sips of this Iberian rosé and you’ll see why we picked this for our Peach & Strawberry Rosé Sangria. Notes of citrus and fresh strawberries make this the ideal match for Palisade peaches and orange liqueur. Full strawberry peach rosé sangria recipe below.
Volume: 750 mL
Strawberry Peach Rosé Sangria Ingredients
- 1 (750 mL) bottle of Encostas Vinho Verde Rosé
- ½ cup Leopold Bros. American Orange Liqueur
- 2 Palisade peaches, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- In a large pitcher, pour bottle of rosé and orange liqueur. Add in sliced peaches, lemon and strawberries.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Pour over ice and serve!
Other products mentioned
- Leopold Bros. American Orange Liqueur, $28.99, 750 mL
- Peach Street Distillers Peach Brandy, $41.99, 750 mL