Kanas City Chiefs- KC Old Fashioned
Listen up, Chiefs fans! We’ve got a cocktail that’s calling your name. This recipe is for an intentionally color-coordinated KC Old Fashioned. This twist on the classic cold-weather drink is sure to put you in the gameday spirits. (No literally, spirits.) Cheers, Kansas City!
- Pour the simple syrup, water and bitters into a whiskey glass
- Stir to combine, then place the ice cubes in the glass
- Pour bourbon over the ice
- Garnish with the lemon and maraschino cherry to add Chiefs colors
Tampa Bay Buccanears - Pirate's Punch
2021 is already a big year for Tampa Bay! For the first time ever, we will witness a Super Bowl at home for the Buccaneers. This level of hype definitely calls for a themed beverage.
Since Buccaneers are basically pirates, and pirates — of course — love rum, it only makes sense to feature a rum-based cocktail recipe. Not only is this Pirate’s Punch aesthetically pleasing, it’s also packed full of festive flavors and booze!
- Combine all ingredients except for the spices
- Pour over ice
- Top with a drizzle of grenadine and a sprinkling of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Add cherries for a garnish
Whether you’re in it for the football, commercials or maybe both, this Super Bowl Sunday will be one for the books. We can’t wait!