For your favorite Cocktail Connoisseur...
- Aperol Aperitivo: The Aperol Spritz is here to stay, and the cocktail’s main ingredient makes for a great addition to anyone’s bar cart. Its sugar content takes the bite out of the liqueur, making it more palatable for those sensitive to bitterness.
- Amaro Averna: Amaro Averna is one of the most popular Italian bitter digestifs on the market. While the aromatic, bittersweet liqueur is commonly enjoyed on its own, it is making an appearance in a number of impressive modern cocktails.
- Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth: Carpano Antica is an exquisite Italian vermouth, expertly handcrafted in small batches from the finest ingredients. With delicate notes of vanilla, baking spice, dried apricot, raisin, date and candied orange, it can be enjoyed as an aperitif with a twist of citrus or in a cocktail.
- Campari Aperitivo: A quintessential ingredient for every Negroni lover to have on hand, this bitter aperitif is very versatile and exactly what they need to craft a tasty drink. Cocktail connoisseurs would definitely approve!
- Strongwater Bitters: A gift that will put them in the holiday spirits! We love this collection of Strongwater award-winning bitters, especially since the brand is our neighbor here in Denver.
- Copper & Kings Cocktail Cherries: Cocktail cherries are perfect for this time of the year — the finishing touch on an Old Fashioned or Manhattan nightcap. Great for a small but thoughtful gift!
- Bar Tools — Jigger, Cocktail Spoon, Mixing Tin, Strainer: New bar tools are an excellent way to make anyone feel fancy and take the home bartending to the next level!